My last summer

Hi!

First of all I'm going to talk about my July in Banyoles, second about my August in Sant Antoni de Calonge.


I stayed in Banyoles because I had the rowing national championship. The championship was on 6,7,8 of July and then we continued training until August.


In August I stayed in Sant Antoni de Calonge and there I chilled a lot and I had fun with friends. In the mornings we sunbathe on the beach or we went swimming at the pool. In the afternoons and evening we played beach volleyball and in the nights we go out. On every Saturday we went to a disco called "BeOut" and there we had so much fun.


In September I stayed in Banyoles because I had the maths exam. The last day of summer was the 11th of September and that's the national day in Banyoles and we went to the manifestation


So, that's basically my summer!

Joel


Resultat d'imatges de summer

Comentaris