An informal email

Writing an informal email:

Hi Alex!

How are you? What about you since we talked the last time? And guess what, I've been involved in a voluntary work in my grandmother's village.

I used to think this kind of projects where a waste of time, but in the action, It's very funny! It make a very good impresion to me! I went every friday at 4 o'clock to help some senior who where alone and I tried to have fun with him. We often play some table games or somedays I played the guitar o things like that. 


Has it ever happened to you? I mean, have you ever had an opinion about something but then get involved and it changed your mind? It's never happened to me before! I'm so happy of my job and the experience I'm getting.


So tell me in the next email! I have to go now, keep in touch!

Bless you,

Joel

Resultat d'imatges de seniors

Comentaris